Happy Mothers Day Greetings: – In this post, here we have shared the latest collection of Happy Mothers Day Greetings. Mothers Day is a when every child celebrates it, especially for their mothers. This day is celebrated on the 14th May on Sunday. Mother get greeting cards, wishing cards or another special gift by their kids. Mothers also give some gifts and lots of love and care to their kids. Lets here we provide the few selected greetings and send to social websites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tumblr, Reddit, Pinterest other sites also. Wish you all very Happy Mothers Day…
Happy Mothers Day Greetings
- To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother’s Day! You deserve all the love, care, and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. -Tenneva Jordan
- You are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.
- I always pray to God for your long life! May I always feel your warm touch. Love you, Nana. Happy Mother’s Day!
- May all the love you gave to us
come back to you a hundredfold
on this special day!
- 45 Happy Mothers Day Messages
- Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the most special woman in my heart now and forever. Love always [ your name ].
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. -Stevie Wonder
- Lots of sweet kisses and hugs to my sweet grandma on Mother’s Day.
- You’ll always have a special place in my heart, Nana. Thank you lots for always being with me as a friend, as guardian or even sometimes as an advisor. Wish you a lovely Happy Mother’s Day.
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve…
happy Mother’s Day!
- Throughout the years, you’ve always been by my side. I couldn’t have had a better mother to look up to. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! I don’t say it nearly enough but thank you for all you’ve done for me in my life and everything you still do.
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. -Marion C. Garretty
- Mother, you were my first friend and after all these years you still have been my true royal friend. I love you now and forever.
- Mom…. You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Where would I be without you? You taught me to walk and read and write and sing and skip and ride a bike and a million other things besides. Thank you for everything, I love you and I hope you have a beautiful Mother’s Day.
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. -Rudyard Kipling
- Your love is an inexhaustible mother, nobody can give their hearts like you have. Every second that my heart beats, it reminds me that you gave me life and I should cherish you.
- Wishing you a happy mother’s day means that neither flowers nor gifts are enough to express my gratitude to such a loving mom as you.
- Life has never been perfect. It probably never will. But I will never ever lose hope, because I know I always have you to stand by me even if the whole world falls apart. I love you mother, so much more than you even know. Happy Mother’s day to you.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman by whom all women are judged. By the way, no one measures up.
- You taught me everything and for this, I will always be grateful. Now it’s time for me to tell you how much I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Another beautiful woman once said “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child” – Sophia Loren. Thank you for thinking twice a million times for me.
- Mentor, Organizer, Taxi driver, Handyman, Educator, Referee… these don’t even begin to describe all the things a mother has to be. To me, you’re just the best mom ever. Happy Mother’s Day.
- I could bring you flowers, I could give you gifts, but nothing in this world can truly show you the love I care for you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You’re by far the greatest mom in the whole world. I’ll make sure that today you feel loved, cared for, and pampered just to begin to return the favor 🙂 Happy Mother’s Day!
- When I cried, you always knew how to bring a smile on my face and when I was happy, you were always happy with me. For this and many more reasons, I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Nothing can be compared to the love a mother has for her children. Your love is incomparable, unconditional and inseparable. No matter where I go or what I do, at the end of the day I always find myself finding solace in your advice. I love you too Mommy. Happy Mother’s day.
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mom, I love you for showing me the world and for all that you have done for me. Love you lots from my heart. Wish you a Happy Mother’s Day.
- Best friends and the best mother ever; you are seriously a gift to me Mommy. I love you. Happy Mother’s day.
- If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be a Mother’s Day every day.
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. -Mildred B. Vermont
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mothers Day Quotes