Mother’s Day Poems: -In this post, here we provide the best collection of poems, messages, and quotes for this special day because all we have wished to our mom. Mother’s day is celebrated in many countries on different days in order to highlight mother’s role in our everyday life. All mothers play lots of great role in the life of their kids from giving birth to making them a well being human. It is the only mother who shapes the child’s character and then whole life. Every mother plays a great role in the growth and development of their child. She takes care of everything that a kid want. If you really like this post, so you can get read this post and share to social media websites and send it to the mother, stepmother, grandmother, mother-in-law other realization.
Mother’s Day Poems
Here you have to look for Mothers Day Poems, so we have to present the latest Poems for Mother’s Day celebration. You can read these poems & write to greeting cards, text messages, chart paper, Facebook Post and give it to you Mom on Mother’s Day. Wish you all very Happy Mother’s Day.
- A Mother’s Love
Of all the special joys in life,
The big ones and the small,
A mother’s love and tenderness
Is the greatest of them all.
There is no blessing
quite so dear…
as a mom like you
to love year after year.
My Mother, my friend so dear throughout
my life you’re always near.
A tender smile to guide my way
You’re the sunshine to light my day.
- A True Angel
A mother is special, she’s more than a friend.
Whenever you need her, she’ll give you a hand.
She’ll lead you and guide you in all that you do.
Try all that she can just to see you get through
- To My Dearest Mother
My mother is a special part
Of all that’s cherished in my heart,
She is my pearl, my soul, my mate;
She is the one to make life great…
- Wonderful Mother
The heart of a home is a mother
Whose love is warm and true,
And home has always been “sweet home”
With a wonderful mother like you!
- Wish To Our Mother
Here’s wishing you a Mother’s Day
That’s filled with every pleasure,
And a future that’s as happy
As the memories you treasure!
- A Mother’s Prayer For You
I said a Mother’s Day prayer for you
to thank the Lord above
for blessing me with a lifetime
of your tenderhearted love.
I thanked God for the caring you
’ve shown me through the years,
for the closeness we’ve enjoyed
in a time of laughter and of tears.
And so, I thank you from the heart
for all you’ve done for me
and I bless the Lord for giving me
the best mother there could be!
- Wishing You A Wonderful Day
Sending this, Mom,
Especially to say
Wishing you a happy
And wonderful day…
And to tell you this day
Will always be one
For remembering the many
Sweet things you have done!
- Thank You, Mother
Once upon a memory
Someone wiped away a tear
Held me close and loved me,
Thank you, Mother dear.
Mother’s Day Messages
Hello, Everyone!!! You can use the following Mother’s Day Messages to help you write great messages that your mom deserve. So you can see this messages and select these messages, send to your beautiful mom via text SMS, mail, Facebook Messanger another social link through the send the messages to you mom.
- May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom…. You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Because of you, I am me. Happy Mothers Day!
- Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.
- Wishing you a very special mothers day. Thank you for always being there for me!
- Happy Mothers Day to the greatest mom I could ever have asked for. Happy Mother’s Day…
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for loving me, teaching me, encouraging me, and raising me. You’ve worked hard!
- Thank you! Those are the two words that best describe what I want to say to you.
- You deserve to be appreciated every day, not just on Mother’s day.
- Moms like you are priceless. You have been such an amazing influence on me since I was born. Thanks for your guidance.
- You are a blessing to many people, but I am especially grateful for the amazing work you have done being my mom.
- I am one of the luckiest kids in the world because I got you as my mom.
- You are a wonderful, patient, caring, amazing mom. Thanks for everything!
- Mom, I can’t begin to thank you for all the things you have done for me. You have supported and encouraged me throughout my entire life. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day, to the greatest mom I could want!
- God has blessed me with an awesome mother. Even though I know you are not perfect, I haven’t been either. Thanks for all you have done.
- Mom, you have protected me, taught me, encouraged me, and accepted me the way I am. You are more than just mom to me. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Quotes
Here you have found these famous quotes for mother’s day celebration, so we have provided the famous quotes for Mother. So you can read this quotes and tell to our mother, grandmother, mother-in-law. So you can share these quotes on Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Tumblr, Reddit, Pinterest others website also.
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. Stevie Wonder
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. Jewish Proverb
- When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she’d just make enough for 16 and only serve half. Gracie Allen
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. Abraham Lincoln
- My mother is a walking miracle. Leonardo Dicaprio
- Children are the anchors of a mother’s life. Sophocles
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. Theodore Hesburgh
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? Milton Berle
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. Tenneva Jordan
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. Mildred Vernon
- A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. Peter De Vries
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. Unknown
- All mothers are working mothers. Unknown
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go. Unknown
- As is the mother, so is her daughter. Ezekiel 16:4
- Men are what their mothers made them. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Most mothers are instinctive philosophers. Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Who is getting more pleasure from this rocking, the baby or me? Nancy Thayer
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. Honore De Balzac
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. Lin Yutang
Mother’s Day Images
Checkout the latest collection of images for the great day i.e. known as the Mother’s Day. This day is also celebrate the Second Sunday of May in every year. Hope you like this images, so you can get download and send to your friends and family members, colleagues other near dear once.
Related Posts: –